Monday, December 22, 2008

David Suzuki’s Big Secret


Suzuki Accepts Hush Money From The Royal Bank



Niayah da da Niayah da, I know something you don’t know, I know something that you don’t know—-and I’m NOT telling! Publicly that is.

OK, OK, I’ll tell you my secret. But only if you promise not to tell the Royal Bank of Canada I told ya cuz then they won’t give me any more awards and they’ll stop giving my Suzuki Foundation ANY more money, OK? If I spill the beans and ruin their plans to fill up Canada with 400,000 consumers each year as their Chairman wants (150,000 more than the current intake) then I will be off their Christmas list.

But I have told some people privately, so I might as well tell you. But promise not to tell anyone else? Promise, promise, promise? Cross your heart and hope to die? OK, here is my secret:

Industrialized countries are “way overpopulated”. (October 15/08) And Canada is an industrialized country.

Bringing in more and more people from low consuming countries to convert them to high consumers is “nuts”. (Oct. 21/08)

In other words, immigration is a wrong-headed, crazy policy for Canada, a decisive catalyst in the degradation of our environment.

Tim Murray

VP of Biodiversity First
This article was featured on Suzuki Watch !

No comments: