Monday, April 18, 2011

A Non-Partisan Option For Electoral Protest

I have no preference for any of the five main parties. All have one agenda---massive and unending immigration-driven population growth. There is no candidate in my constituency worthy of my vote. But as Churchill said, while there may not be anyone worth voting for, there is always someone worth voting against. And if I cannot cast a vote against someone in another riding, I can always lend financial support to the candidate best positioned to defeat the worst candidate. Therefore I would send money to the following campaigns:

The (Liberal) candidate who has a chance to defeat the NDP Immigration critic, Olivia Chow.
The Conservative incumbent Gary Lunn, who has the best chance of defeating challenger Elizabeth May of the Green Party.
The Bloc candidate who has the best chance of defeating Liberal immigration critic Justin Trudeau. ---and---
The Liberal candidate who has the best chance of unseating ethnic-ass-kisser Immigration, Citizenship and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenny.

I am an equal oppportunity quisling-hater. All these open-borders champions---Chow, May, Trudeau and Kenny deserve to be turfed from the public trough and returned to the hole that they sprung from. A curse on them and all like them in whatever party. We need MPs who will put Canadians first.

Tim Murray

No comments: